07919 605 316
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The client hereto agrees to the following:
1) London Doggies Ltd and its employees agree to provide services stated in this contract in a reliable and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives any and all claims against London Doggies Ltd or its employees, unless arising from negligence on the part of London Doggies Ltd.
2) London Doggies Ltd or its employees shall not be held responsible for the loss, injury, death, or actions of any pet that the client has let outside or has instructed the sitter to allow outside while the sitter is not there. This includes pets with doggy doors and outdoor pets.
3) The client understands that all pets must be registered with a veterinarian and must be up to date on all treatments & vaccinations.
4) London Doggies Ltd does not diagnose, or make therapy decisions, nor does it offer veterinary services. Any veterinary/medical concerns will be referred to a veterinarian.
5) London Doggies Ltd does not accept aggressive dogs, unruly or untrained dogs or dogs that choke themselves on their leash.
6) London Doggies Ltd does not accept liability for any loss, injury, death or actions of any pet whilst in their care, this includes boarding.
7) London Doggies Ltd can only accept time specific calls with a two hour window and cannot guarantee specific times accurately.
8) London Doggies Ltd will not be responsible for any keys the client has asked to be mailed.
9) London Doggies Ltd reserves the right to take pet(s) to vet if necessary. The client is responsible for all applicable charges.
10) London Doggies Ltd requires you to have a responsible party to take care of your pet(s) in the event of unforeseen emergency circumstances, such as illness or death to either pet sitter or self, or in the event of a natural disaster. It is best your emergency contact is a neighbour so they can reach your home. London Doggies Ltd is not responsible for pet(s) in these circumstances.
11) London Doggies Ltd does not accept any liability for loss or damage to the dog’s belongings whilst in our care. London Doggies Ltd shall endeavour to return the dog’s belongings in a clean condition as they are wished to be received.
12) London Doggies Ltd reserves the right to move your dog into an isolation area should he display unwanted behaviour such as incontinence, chewing furniture, scratching floors and doors, howling or whining, aggression to other dogs and humans. If he is moved into an isolation area, you as the owner will be required to make appropriate arrangements for him to be collected from the premises.
13) Payment is expected before services are rendered. In the event of additional unforeseen visits or other costs (such as supplies or vet fees), payment is expected within 14 days of the completion of services.
14) Cancellations for daycare and walking services must be received 2 days prior to a scheduled service. A credit for make-up daycare or walking sessions will be issued so long as appropriate notice has been received. Missed sessions without the appropriate notice will be charged as if attended.
15) Cancellations for boarding and house sitting services received within one week of start date will receive no refund of charges. Cancellations received one week or more prior to start date will be refunded 100% of charges within 4-7 working days.
16) Medical cancellations for all services are permitted where an animal is unable to participate in a daycare session for medical reasons and a veterinarian's note confirming this is received by London Doggies Ltd within 7 working days. Any missed services will be issued with a credit for make-up sessions upon receipt of a veterinarian's note.
17) The owner promises to make full disclosure of any quality or characteristic, which might make their dog not suitable for boarding including behavioural or health problems, anti-social behaviour including aggression, incontinence/lack of housetraining or excessive loud barking/whining. Failure on their part to disclose any matter which might render their dog unsuitable for boarding will be deemed a material omission amounting to a fundamental breach of the services agreement.
18) The owner gives consent that their dog will be boarding or in doggy day care at a premises where he/she will be mixing with other dogs from different households unless house sitting services only are being offered.
Existing Customers: Book Here